Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ADD and Planning

Yesterday, when David came home from work he made fun of my ADD. It seems I jumped around a lot on my sentences. I apologize for that, it can be a bit confusing. He's probably going to start editing the blogs. Oh, well!

  Anyway, back to my idea. I've been thinking about it day and night. I've been reading blogs of people who already have done it. I've already planned on putting one or two solar panels on top. There is an amazing website that has all the information I could ever ask for. If you plan on doing this, this is a great place to start. cheaprvliving.com We also plan on getting rid of most of our things that we are too used to having. Things that people take for granted everyday. We have already sold our Xbox, gotten rid of my Playstation 2, traded in all of our games and donated probably a fourth of our belongings. I really miss my playstation 2 but I know I will get over it in the long run. You can't fit all this junk in a small rv anyway. I still have a lot to get rid of.

  Things I plan on keeping are my DS, my 4 year old laptop (still a trooper!), and the LED computer screen for a tv. We watch Netflix anyway, waaaay cheaper that way. We are both still pretty big nerds, we have a steam account for video games, and possibly get an aircard for internet. As for phones, (forgive me I have ADD) we've talked about sharing one phone and having a simple prepaid phone for emergencies, in case we separate, like going to work or something.

   All in all, this is the first time in my life that I am genuinely excited about being alive and being me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm visiting on the advice of Ashley @ The TuckerBag!

    I can't tell you how envious I am of people, like yourself, who decide at a young age to follow your own dream as opposed to the "American Dream"

    Congratulations!

    Cyndi & Stumpy @ RVly Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I have read your blog and I hope to be hearing some advice from people who know what to expect like yourself. Thank you for the support!

    ReplyDelete